"Our Mission is to foster faith-based stewardship in the community for the spiritual, educational and charitable needs of all."
The Catholic Community Foundation is guided by our mission and governed by our Board of Directors to ensure that all gifts are stewarded exactly as they are intended. We instill confidence in our donors by upholding an organization committed to transparency and accountability.
Our Promise to Donors
The Catholic Community Foundation promises to....
- Reflect our Catholic faith in all we do
- Provide full, open and public disclosure
- Protect and fulfill donor intentions
- Acknowledge every gift made
- Use sound financial management
- Be accountable to donors and benefactors
The following links provide more information regarding accountability and the Catholic Community Foundation:
If you have concerns regarding your gift, please contact Barbara Kraig, Chief Financial Officer at 216-696-6525 ext. 8070.