Grantseeking offices and staff of the Diocese of Cleveland rely on the Catholic Community Foundation to assist them in securing grants to support their pastoral, educational and charitable ministries. As a liaison on behalf of the Diocese, we partner with foundation grantmakers to help achieve the mission of the Catholic Church. The office also coordinates the annual grant development plan to maximize all fundraising efforts throughout the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland.
Our proven grantseeking guidance can help you with:
- Identifying and cultivating funding prospects
- Writing, editing and assembling proposals
- Managing the grant process
Diocesan owned and operated organization, institutions, schools and offices are encouraged to contact their respective Director to ensure consistency in identifying priority needs in their program areas.
To get started:
- Download the Request for Fund Development form
- Obtain the signature of your Secretariat Director on the forms
- Submit completed forms to the Catholic Community Foundation.
For further assistance, contact Mary Cosgrove, 216-696-6525 ext. 1560.
For a list of local and national foundations that partnered with the Catholic Community Foundation in 2010, click here.
To read how grants received by the Catholic Community Foundation have made a difference, click here.