A gift to Catholic Charities is a gift that will change lives. As one of the largest comprehensive health and human services organizations in the world, Catholic Charities, Diocese of Cleveland carries out Christ’s healing mission here in Northeast Ohio.
Your generosity will ensure that:
- Homeless people and the working poor have food and a safe place to stay
- Families are helped through times of unemployment, addiction and other emergency situations
- The elderly are cared for and treated with respect
- People with developmental disabilities live with dignity and increased independence
Did you know that Cleveland Catholic Charities…
- Serves over 276,000 people annually?
- Serves the hungry and homeless, children and families, the elderly and chronically ill, and the developmentally disabled?
- Has over 150 services at 60 locations in the eight county Catholic Diocese of Cleveland?
- Invests 86 cents of every dollar raised to fund programs and services for people in need, regardless of race or religion?