"Six Dimensions to Consider During a Pastoral Planning Process" from the Leadership Resource: Living as Missionary Disciples
Who Should Attend
Clergy, Religious and Laity, Parish Staffs, School Administrators, Evangelization and Stewardship Teams, Catechetical Leaders and Teams, Lay Ecclesial Ministers, Young Adult and Youth Ministers, Adult Faith Formation Leaders, Lay Leaders and all with a heart for missionary discipleship.
- Assess current status or pulse
- Establish effective ministry
- Develop successful pastoral plans
Date & Time
To accommodate many schedules, the same workshop will be repeated twice:
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Come early! Registration and light refreshments available 30 minutes before workshop begins.
Reflection on the Six Dimensions
- PRAYER: Effective planning needs to be permeated with an atmosphere of prayer before during and after the process.
- FRUITFULNESS: Discerning in ministry what will be fruitful, what needs to be pruned, and separating weeds from new growth.
- LEADERS: Able to inspire and engage others; well grounded in personal, pastoral and spiritual formation.
- TEACHINGS: Lead and prepare missionary disciples, rooted in the doctrine of the Church through pastoral practices.
- RELATIONSHIPS: Engaging people through welcome, inspiration and effective communication, to encounter and accompany others in relationship with Jesus Christ.
- STEWARDSHIP: Developing prudent and responsible management and care of human and financial resources.
Advance registration is required.
DEADLINE: October 29
COST: $10 per person
Contact Colleen Rigo at
(216) 696-6525 or (800) 869-6525, ext. 4080
For more information
Keynote Speaker: Fr. Frank Donio, S.A.C., D.MIN
About the Office of Evangelization: The Office of Evangelization is here to offer a presence of love and friendship in spreading the Good News of the salvation in Jesus Christ and promoting the mission of the Catholic Church. Click here to find out more.
Director of Evangelization
(216) 696-6525 or (800) 869-6525, ext. 2540
About the Office of Stewardship: The goal of stewardship ministry is to help God’s people grow in their relationship with Jesus through the use of the time, talents, and finances God has entrusted to them. The Office of Stewardship promotes the spirituality of Stewardship to cultivate intentional discipleship by providing clergy and laity with opportunities for education and formation, offering practical resources as an invitation to Stewardship as a way of life. Click here to find out more.
Director of Stewardship
(216) 696-6525 or (800) 869-6525, ext. 5090
Date & Time
Tuesday, November 06, 2018
Ss. Cosmas and Damian Parish
Twinhaven 10419 Ravenna Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087