Pilgrimage to the Holy Land with Bishop Perez
October 23 - November 1
Know the land where Jesus was born, where he preached and healed, suffered, died and rose again.
Per Person Rates
Double $4,225* | Single $4,995*
Reservations due by April 23, 2019
On this special pilgrimage with Bishop Perez, we will walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and discover the sacred lands of Israel. Laila Tours & Travel, located in Israel, will be our guide. This agency offers intimate knowledge of the region and excellent service, and is the same guide used by the USCCB and recommended by Bishop Perez.
- Daily Mass with Bishop Nelson Perez and Rev. Dan Schlegel, Secretary and Vicar for Clergy and Religious Special opportunities for prayer and reflection at holy sites
- English speaking licensed guide for the duration of the pilgrimage
- First class hotel accommodations with private bath
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Round trip airfare from Hopkins International Airport, air taxes and fees/surcharges, hotel transfers
- Modern air-conditioned motor coach
For more information, contact Linda Corcoran at firstname.lastname@example.org, 216-696-6525 x1042.
* Price is based on existing airfare. Final pricing cannot be confirmed until December 31, 2018. If airfare should increase, the price of the tour will change accordingly.