Diocese of Cleveland Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
January 16 - January 26
Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus
Join Bishop Edward C. Malesic and Rev. Daniel Schlegel for an 11-day Pilgrimage to the Holy Land: Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus
January 16 - 26, 2024
- Nazareth - Basilica of the Annunciation
- Cana - Wedding Church & renewal of vows
- Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Capernaum & Peter’s Primacy
- Tabgha - Church of the Loaves & Fishes
- Mount of Beatitudes
- Caesarea Maritima
- Emmaus - Church of Abu Gosh
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity, Shepherds' Field
- Jerusalem - Via Dolorosa, Mass at the Church of Holy Sepulchre, Mount of Olives, Church of the Agony (Gethsemane)
- Mt. Zion - Upper Room, St. Peter in Galicanty
- Western Wall
- Plus much, much, more!
Registration will open mid-late March 2023. If you have not yet called/emailed to be placed on the priority email list, please click on this link: Place Me On The Priority Email List.
Once pricing and a full itinerary are set (mid-March 2023), you will receive an email notification to access the pilgrimage registration form from this event page.
Please note that reservations are limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.