The Catholic Community Foundation is committed to helping parishes create more vibrant parish communities by connecting them with trusted partners who can help strengthen offertory collections for parish ministry.
The heart of our diocese is our parishes. Always mindful that we are a universal Church, it is unquestionably at the parish level where we most regularly feel God’s presence through the celebration of the Sacraments and involvement in our local Catholic community.
With this understanding that a parish is the community that nourishes our spirituality as Catholics, the Catholic Community Foundation is committed to helping create more vibrant parish communities by advancing philanthropy and catholic stewardship in several ways including introducing offertory enhancement, legacy giving, and endowment management.
The Catholic Community Foundation has partnered with Cathedral Corporation and Our Sunday Visitor (OSV) to provide a unique offertory enhancement program that combines critical faith formation with successful techniques of inspiring increased giving.
- 6-9 week appeal (depending on vendor selected)
- Personalized letters to registered households
- Lay witness testimonials
- In-pew commitment weekend
- Acknowledgment letters to parishioners
- Follow-up letter to non-responders
- Printed materials
- Administrative support from trusted partners
Benefits of an IOP
- The communications provide increased parishioner investment in the mission and ministries vital to the Church, while cultivating stewardship awareness.
- Parishes experience an immediate increase in offertory beginning with commitment weekend.
- Each vendor offers an investment guarantee.
- Additional outcomes include increase in utilization of electronic giving, new member registrations, legacy giving disclosures, and new requests for envelope usage.
Contact Jackie Brauser at firstname.lastname@example.org, 216-696-6525 x1640 or Patrick Grace at email@example.com 216-696-6525 x5750 to discuss implementing an IOP program at your parish today.”
Conducting an Increased Offertory Program increases parishioner investment in the mission and ministries of the parish. Parishes will benefit from strong administrative support and tested processes, resulting in an immediate increase in offertory collections. Added benefits include increase in utilization of electronic giving, new member registrations, legacy giving disclosures, and new requests for envelope usage.