"I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things." St. Teresa of Calcutta
The Catholic Community Foundation Women’s Giving Circle seeks to invite, inform, and involve women of faith in the charitable, educational, and spiritual work of the Church in Northeast Ohio. We do this by raising awareness and funds to support organizations serving our communities, while engaging in fellowship and making a difference along the way.
We strive to:
- Learn about the needs of Catholic ministries and other nonprofits in our diocese
- Leverage our resources to create meaningful change
- Provide opportunities to come together in fellowship with other women of faith
How do I become a member?
There are two annual membership levels: $500 for women 40 and over, and $250 for women under 40. Members may make a higher annual contribution, if desired. Companies can sponsor employees for membership. New members are welcome at any time. You can join online, or download our brochure and mail membership information to: Catholic Community Foundation, ATTN: Mary Lou Ozimek, 1404 E. 9th St., Cleveland, OH 44114.
How our Women's Giving Circle Works
Your gift will be added to the Women's Giving Circle Donor Advised Fund of the Catholic Community Foundation. You will gather with other Giving Circle members to learn about and discover the needs of diocesan ministries and other non-profit organizations located in the Diocese of Cleveland. Together, you will decide which projects to financially support on an annual basis.
Benefits of Membership
There are many benefits to collective philanthropy. In addition to multiplying generosity to achieve a greater impact, collective philanthropy offers a variety of advantages for Women's Giving Circle members:
- Gaining a deeper understanding of issues our communities are facing
- Connecting with women who care about making an impact
- Combining resources, talents and interests for the greater good
- Giving in purposeful and strategic ways, and
- Having some fun along the way!